The Patient Visit Report is a useful tool to view a summary of patient information including contact details. Filter by practice, provider, ATSI status, and last appointment date.
To access the report you need to go to More > Reporting > Patients > Patient Visit Report.
Once in Patient Visit Report, follow the below steps:
- You must select a practice you wish to see the report on.
- You can then choose a provider or you can leave the field empty for all providers.
- You can enter ATSI Status by clicking the dropdown, or you can leave it empty for all ATSI.
- You must enter a date range, do not leave it empty.
- Click "Run" to generate a report.
- After creating a report you can 'Print' or 'Export' to PDF or Excel.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.