The Procedure Detailed Report is a useful tool to see a list of all procedures that have been done to a patient, by a practice and a specific provider and can be filtered by any date. This also includes the contact details of any assistants.
To access the report you need to go to More > Reporting > Patients > Procedure Detailed Report.
Once in the Procedure Detailed Report, follow the below steps:
- You must select a practice you wish to see the report on.
- You can then choose a provider or you can leave the field empty for all providers.
- You must enter a date range, do not leave it empty.
- Click "Run" to generate a report.
- After creating a report you can 'Print' or 'Export' to PDF or Excel.
If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.