The Referral Detailed Report is a useful tool to see a list of referrals by referral date, grouped by provider showing details about the type of referral including expiry.
To access the report you need to go to More > Reporting > Patients > Referral Detailed Report.
Once in the Referral Detailed Report, follow the below steps:
- You must select a practice you wish to see the report on.
- You can then choose a provider or you can leave the field empty for all providers.
- You must enter a date range, do not leave it empty.
- Click "Run" to generate a report.
- After creating a report you can 'Print' or 'Export' to PDF or Excel.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.