The Patient Immunisation Report provides an efficient way to view a comprehensive list of all immunisation transactions during a specific period, with the option to filter by practice or provider.
To access this report, you must navigate to More > Reporting > Patients > Patient Immunisation Report.
Once in the Patient Immunisation Report, follow the below steps:
- You must select a practice you wish to see the report on.
- You can then choose a provider or you can leave the field empty for all providers.
- You must enter a date range, do not leave it empty.
- Click "Run" to generate a report.
- After creating a report you can 'Print' or 'Export' to PDF or Excel.
If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.