The Patient Immunisation Report is a useful tool to see a list of all immunization transactions between specified dates filtered by practice or provider.
To access the report you need to go to More > Reporting > Patients> Patient Immunisation Report.
Once in the Patient Immunisation Report, follow the below steps:
- You must select a practice you wish to see the report on.
- You can then choose a provider or you can leave the field empty for all providers.
- You must enter a date range, do not leave it empty.
- Click "Run" to generate a report.
- After creating a report you can 'Print' or 'Export' to PDF or Excel.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.