System Configuration Setting
System Configuration Setting is an important tool that can be used to manage various aspects of a system. It allows users to configure and customize their system according to their needs. In this article, we will discuss what System Configuration Setting is, its functions, and how to locate it.
To locate System Configuration Setting, follow these steps:
- Click More at the top of the page to reveal a drop-down list.
- Click Settings
- Click Configuration Settings
- Select System Configuration
There will be four (4) sections to configure under System Configuration
- Accounts - In accounts section, this will allow users to add GST tax rate, Australian Financial Year From and To, and Week Commences Sunday option.
- Electronic Prescribing - for an electronic script to be generated, this settings needs to be turned ON
If the check box is checked means E-prescribing is ON
If the check box is un-checked means E-prescribing is OFF
- Investigations - This settings allows a user to assign Pathology and Radiology Templates.
For more information how to create a new Radiology or Pathology Template, please refer to our article series about templates here.
- Password Policy - allows the practice to control password specifications in the organization for all users.
For more information about Password Policy, please refer to our article series about templates here.